Before you go to the huge expense of replacing your metal roof, ask us to check it out. Chances are it can be renewed by applying Conklin’s high-performance Metal Roof Restoration (MR) System.
With its white top coat, our MR Restoration System reflects the majority of the sun’s heat waves. So buildings stay naturally cooler – lowering air conditioning bills by as much as 30 percent.
Conklin’s Metal Roof Coatings System was specifically designed to prevent leaks where they most often occur – at the seams. In addition to outstanding protection against water penetration, the Metal Roof Restoration (M/R) System extends the life of your roof by resisting weather extremes and reduces air conditioning costs by reflecting the sun’s harmful rays. Lightweight restoration roof coating can also preserve your building structure. Conklin offers a good-better-best product selection to meet your metal roofing needs and budget. Contact KIE Coatings if you wish to learn more about Metal Roof Coatings.
- Save you enough in cooling costs to pay for your MR Restoration System well within the warranty period.*
- Make you eligible for the federal government’s new “green” building tax credits and/or rebates.**
Other benefits include:
Tax savings. It may be possible for metal roof restoration to be expensed as a repair/maintenance cost in the year the work is done while roof replacement must be capitalized.
- Non pro-rated material warranties are available.
- Lightweight restoration coating preserves building structure.
- Dirt-resistant finish means less maintenance.
- Extended roof life. (Cool roofs last longer)
- Easy and affordable to repair and renew.